The Wino Shop
Regular price $25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pinotage is a grape crossing of Cinsaut and Pinot Noir. It was first crossed in South Africa in 1925 by scientist Abraham Perold who wanted to create a wine that would grow well well is South Africa's warm climate.
- Pinotage Embroidered Hat Made with 100% bio-washed chino twill
- Unstructured, six-panel, low-profile, dad hat
- Adjustable metal buckle closure that is great for most head sizes
- Embroidered in Maryland using the highest industry standard equipment and supplies for embroidery
- Click here for size chart